MATLAB Deep Learning Onramp Party
You’re invited to a MATLAB Deep Learning Onramp Party
Please join MathWorks for complimentary MATLAB training. Faculty, researchers, and students are all welcome to attend.
December 4, 2019: 1 to 4pm
Location: ZuseLab C2, PPS (Professor – Pirlet – Straße)
To learn more or to register, please write a short E-Mail to email@example.com
Ever wonder how your cell phone uses facial recognition to unlock your phone? Deep learning is the answer, and you can learn how to use these deep learning techniques in MATLAB for image recognition. In this session we will go through a hands-on 2-hour online, interactive onramp training. This will be followed by a short competition with winners getting exciting prizes!
- Overview: 30 min
- Deep Learning Onramp: 2 hrs.
- Time for Questions: 30 min
- MATLAB Giveaways will be provided
Bevore the event
- This course is requires a basic understanding of MATLAB; check out MATLAB Onramp to learn the basics.
- Please create a free MathWorks.com account and associate yourself with the “Matlab Campuslizenz” of RWTH Aachen.
- Computers with a modern web-browser and WiFi connectivity will be provided.